We Are Topical Drug Product Development Specialists
Dow Development Laboratories, LLC (DDL) is the topical drug development arm of Symbio, LLC, a specialty clinical research organization with extensive expertise in conducting clinical studies in dermatology and other therapeutic indications for pharmaceutical, generic and medical device companies.
Pharmaceutical Drug Products Are Tailor-Made Specifically For The Intended Therapeutic Indication
Located in Northern California, Dow Development Laboratories occupies a 23,000 square foot cGMP compliant facility, designed for topical drug development, including formulation, manufacturing, filling, testing, packaging and labeling.
The formulation, analytical, production, quality and clinical labeling groups have decades of experience moving products quickly toward regulatory approval. Always with the patient in mind and following QbD principles, products are tailor-made for the selected therapeutic use, physically and chemically stable, and cosmetically elegant.
We Excel in the Following Topical Pharmaceutical Product Development Areas
- Formulation Design, Development & Optimization
- Process Development & Optimization
- Analytical Method Development & Validation
- In Vitro Release Testing
- Stability Studies & Package Compatibility Evaluations
- Clinical Supplies Manufacturing, Filling, Packaging & Labeling
- CMC Documentation Support & Product Development Consulting